Saturday, April 19, 2014

Male Decoded Has Moved (Say Goodbye)

Hello, Due to my many loyal readers and because I have gained many viewers all over the globe, I now have my own website. Can you believe it? Thanks to you and your loyalty. I could have not done this without any of my loyal viewers. My new website is more than just a blog. The new Male Decoded website, will include, daily blog entries, newsletter sign up, a chat room, recommended readings, about author section, my soon to come ebooks for purchase,and much more. I'm even offering coaching services, which will be listed in coaching sessions on the website. This website will be so much more resourceful. The new website is: www.maledecoded.com Please join me there as I will no longer be writing on this site. My new website is www.maledecoded.com

No comments:

Post a Comment