Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Golden Rule

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O   In the rules book, it states," A guys intentions cannot be revealed, by revealing your hand; you just have to listen for cues". We are all guilty of this. We meet a guy and instead of listening and learning our new crush, we tell him what we desire and feed him the answers , instead of listening for his personal cues. Due to this, men tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. If you listen for cues, red flags and personals in the beginning , his intentions will be revealed. No offense to any man who reads this. I use all experiences to explain most things. I met a guy who starting off joking around with me on Facebook and that lead into jokes about vacationing in Hawaii. Well, apparantenly, this man was all about the fantasies, because his patterns, lack of planning . and comments revealed it. This man also claimed to be celibate, until marriage, yet he talked about sex all the time, sent me shirtless pictures and video chats. 
He was also highly vain and obsessed with himself. What does this reveal? It reveals that the physical is all he has to offer. There isn't much there underneath his looks. His intentions also revealed , "fantasy relationship". I also once met a man who sort of misunderstood every single thing I said and twisted the meanings into his own comprehensions. Sometimes, I forget that, the eyes sees only what the mind can comprehend. This man was also argumentative. He even told me that he enjoys debating and that he will sometimes disagree with people, although he truly agrees with their perspective, just for a good debate. He believes that, being agreeable or vibing with people is boring. He would rather spice stuff up! Sounds like some inner turmoil floating around, don't ya think? This reveales a lot to me. A talker is a talker. 
Sometimes, I'm so quick and gifted , I mistake myself for other people and forget that I don't make assumptions , nor do I project. My observations are spiritual and keen. My gift is from God. Use your gift. 


You have to be quick with men, because unless he's a narcissistic , a womanizer, a sociopath, cunning or deceitful , his red flags won't be hard to spot. In fact, even your spirit can detect the narcissist, womanizer , sociopath, cunning deceitful man. There will always be signs and no man is above out smarting this system. Take for example, I use to date a guy who was very cunning. He mirrored my mannerisms and he told me exactly what he thought I wanted to hear. He talked about marriage but also showed signs of being gun shy. No matter what he did, he did not seem genuine. You cannot fake genuity. Just trust your spirit to reveal his intentions , if you're finding it hard to do. 
Men don't waste time. They are in and out. You have to be the same way. Detect in and Dectect out. 

Until we meet again 

No comments:

Post a Comment