Monday, February 3, 2014

Chemistry

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O
A chemical reactions occurs with sex. Sex bonds people through soul ties and of course the release of the oxytocin hormone. But what about the meeting of two personalities? There is also a chemical reaction that occurs when two people meet. Have you ever noticed a spiritual exchange after speaking with someone, touching someone or even after kissing someone? Be careful of who you interact with, because there is a spiritual exchange , also known as, chemical exchange occurring without your knowing. Ever notice how you take on the spirit or philosophy of what a person says or does when in your presence? You might believe the words uttered to you or repeat words that are spoken to you. When people meet, it is the contact of two chemical substances, which both parties can be transformed for the better or for the worst. Be careful to whom you attach yourself to. 
Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O

No comments:

Post a Comment